Originally established in Kalgoorlie in 2003, Western Australia, MineElect was a privately owned, Australian registered electrical and telecommunications company primarily servicing the mining, construction and commercial sectors throughout Western Australia.
In 2011 the Infrastructure Services Group (ISG) of companies was then consolidated (also privately owned) with a vision to provide complete ‘Turn-key’ Infrastructure Solutions to all areas of Industry. With ISG Holdings providing streamlined cost effective administrative, quality and safety systems to its subsidiary companies (currently ISG MineElect, ISG Engineering, ISG DataSystems and ISG Renewable Energy) whatever the need, we have a tailored solution for you.
The Infrastructure Services Group (ISG) of Companies provides integrated services and solutions to the following industry sectors:
- Clean Technology
- Industrials and Materials
- Information Technology and Telecommunications
Expertise includes design, consulting, construction and operations in the following core fields:
- Complete Information Technology and Telecommunication systems incorporating all layer 1, layer 2 and layer 3 infrastructure, hardware and software solutions
- Power Plant and Process Plant electrical and mechanical engineering, construction and maintenance
- Specialised high voltage electrical and earthing systems up to 600kV
- All aspects of electrical and telecommunications infrastructure cabling
- Environmental, civil, structural, mechanical & hazardous goods engineering, maintenance and remedial work
- Logistics and supply-line services
- Contract and project management for Greenfield and Brownfield construction projects and maintenance agreements
ISG has always concentrated on establishing successful alliances with clients and suppliers throughout Australia. Now based in Australia and Mongolia we are well poised to deliver outstanding services to our existing and new clients throughout the APAC region.